I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
the sea front (narcissa) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
the sea front (narcissa) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
the sea front (narcissa) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
the sea front (narcissa) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

the sea front (narcissa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ephrem Rowle
Adult

the sea front (narcissa) Empty the sea front (narcissa)

Post by Ephrem Rowle Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:31 pm

The evening was on its last few hours. The Minister and his family had retired fairly early, and everyone else seemed to be getting quite drunk in the main ballroom. Although the boat was docked in port, Ephrem felt like he was starting to feel quite queasy from it all, so he had gone out to the open air and stood at the railings, looking out to the ocean. Feeling better in a matter of minutes, he glanced about the place to take note of anyone else in his vicinity. There were a few scattered here and there, but it was too dark to see exactly who they were.

He'd just hoped that he'd seen her - Narcissa. What with this being such a high profile event, he doubted she hadn't come. Andromeda had managed to be absent from it, which he resented her for, but there may be a silver lining if he got to be alone with her sister. Perhaps if he went back inside and scoured the remnants of the party top to bottom, but the idea of being seen as desperate didn't take to him very well.

So he stood out there, pretty much alone, wondering if he should just go back to his suite and have done with the night.

@Narcissa Black
Ephrem Rowle
gif/image 1 :
the sea front (narcissa) CKyuHJ
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Investor
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Freddy Carter

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Black
Adult

the sea front (narcissa) Empty Re: the sea front (narcissa)

Post by Narcissa Black Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:53 pm

Narcissa had decided to come to this gala, even if there had been apart of her that didn't really want to be here since she was not really a fan of boats since Cissy always managed to get nauseas but she had hoped to find Ephrem there. Cissy still cannot believe what had concurred between them and she did not regret it one bit. There was so much that she wanted with Ephrem but she was never going to get it.

Cissy casually look around for him but didn't want to come off as she was needy and what not. Cissy had managed to find him and looked around before walking up behind him and leaning against the rail right beside him. "Hi" she greeted.

@Ephrem Rowle
Narcissa Black
gif/image 1 :
the sea front (narcissa) Tumblr_mx3l3qaF5Z1rtdaupo3_250
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Being Rich
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Dakota Fanning

Back to top Go down

Ephrem Rowle
Adult

Post by Ephrem Rowle Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:01 am

"Narcissa..."

He had turned at the sound of her voice, but stood in silence for a while just to drink it all in. The outfit she was wearing clung to her small curves: so ravishing that he wondered why he hadn't picked out such a spectacle amongst the crowd of dull, middle-aged suits and stuffy politicians. He wanted to pull her against him at once, kiss her deeply, steal her breath...

"You look well," was what he said instead, although his voice was a little staggered by the thrill of seeing her. "Very well indeed." Taking hand and lifting it to his lips, he made do with a gentlemanly kiss to show his appreciation. "Are your parents here? And Bellatrix? I had been looking for you, although I suppose you were preoccupied with fighting off all the male attention." There was a hint of resentment in his tone at that idea, but he managed to smile at her all the same.

@Narcissa Black
Ephrem Rowle
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Investor
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Freddy Carter

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Black
Adult

Post by Narcissa Black Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Just him saying her name was enough to make her breath hitch, his voice was so calm and collected but she loved how it also meant business when he wanted it to. Ephrem was perfect but he wasn't hers which angered her in ways. Cissy knew that to think like that would be bad but it was their little secret.

"You look.. handsome as ever, I appreciate your tailor" Cissy mentioned to him, he was perfect. When Ephrem took her hand and kissed the back of it, she smiled at him. Oh he had a different spot when it came to her and it made her want to fall weak at the knees but she stood tall. "I have not seen my parents but Bellatrix is causing mischief as usual. Andromeda isn't here though, said she had plans or something. As for me, I've been looking for you as well but I also didn't want to make it obvious but I am thrilled I've finally found you" Cissy explained to him.

@Ephrem Rowle
Narcissa Black
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Being Rich
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Dakota Fanning

Back to top Go down

Ephrem Rowle
Adult

Post by Ephrem Rowle Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:00 pm

The desire was burning in his eyes as he looked at her. They were looking for each other because they loved one another: nothing in his life had ever been so simple, yet so arduously complicated. He felt as though this was their fate: to always be chasing one another, having a barrier between them that could never be lifted. Ephrem had never struggled so much to compose himself before. He was always head strong, direct, proud. Being with her made him feel as feeble as a school boy.

After a while of not saying anything, he realised that his fingers were touching against hers. He drew them back as though receiving a shock. No... no. Not here.

He took a deep breath in, and exhaled to a smile that didn't seem natural. "Shall we walk together?" he asked, feeling the movement would distract his compulsions to touch her.

@Narcissa Black
Ephrem Rowle
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Investor
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Freddy Carter

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Black
Adult

Post by Narcissa Black Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:53 pm

Cissy knew that this was wrong but it was so right. They were supposed to be together, she loved him and she knew he loved her back. Lucius wasn't who she wanted, she wanted her life to be shared with Ephrem. He was who made her happy and she would do and say anything to be with him but she also knew they both at betrothals and it broke her heart to know he was so close but out of reach.

Cissy's breath hitched but she also knew that they had to be careful as she was technically not his but she did smile a little at his hand touching her.

"Of course, it is a beautiful night" Cissy agreed as she began to walk.

@Ephrem Rowle
Narcissa Black
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Being Rich
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Dakota Fanning

Back to top Go down

Ephrem Rowle
Adult

Post by Ephrem Rowle Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:17 am

"I haven't seen your fiancé tonight," he observed levelly, although the idea of his absence was good for them. "I am sure he is using every opportunity to wine and dine you. Have your parents set a date for your marriage ceremony yet?"

As he strolled along the deck, he kept his head held high despite what he was saying. It was as if he was confessing to being beaten, and hated it. His hands were clutched behind his back and he kept a steady pace. From an outsider's perspective, they just looked like two people talking. Inside, Ephrem was roaring. They passed a few other people, couples mostly, and some of the men nodded to him in acknowledgement.

@Narcissa Black
Ephrem Rowle
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Investor
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Freddy Carter

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Black
Adult

Post by Narcissa Black Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:33 pm

"That's because he is not here tonight, he went out of town for some Ministry official business" Narcissa told Ephrem. She was glad for his departure, he could stay gone if she had any say in the matter. "He is not really as big as a romantic as he was in the beginning. As for my parents no, they have not" Narcissa wanted their minds to change, wanted to be with Ephrem.

Narcissa kept her pace with Ephrem as they walked along the deck, some onlookers barely paid attention while some men nodded to Ephrem. Cissy didn't like being around people when she was in the presence of Ephrem Rowle. "So how is your business coming along?" She knew he was an investor.

@Ephrem Rowle
Narcissa Black
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Being Rich
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Dakota Fanning

Back to top Go down

Ephrem Rowle
Adult

Post by Ephrem Rowle Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:04 am

"He must be fuming," Ephrem said delightedly, smirking, "The vast majority of Ministry personnel are here on the ship tonight, and he is singled out with the burden of their business. Well," he went on, feeling as though this immediately put him in a better position above Lucius Malfoy, "Perhaps he believes romance is unnecessary now that he has you. Or perhaps he will be the next Crouch - always business before pleasure - I think everybody could see just how miserable his wife is."

While he was getting into digging out Lucius Malfoy and his possible faults, he didn't realise at first that he could have offended Narcissa. He stopped suddenly and turned to her.

"Narcissa... I apologise. I never intended to suggest you were at all like Mrs Crouch... or ever will be..."

Look at her. She was beautiful. Mousy old Mrs Crouch was nothing compared to her!

@Narcissa Black
Ephrem Rowle
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Investor
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Freddy Carter

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Black
Adult

Post by Narcissa Black Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:30 pm

"I honestly don't know, he is always angry about something so its more of a natural look for him" even though she could careless. "Well he just started so I am not complaining that he was chosen, the fact that I already had to deal with Bella trying to commit murder is an understatement, best not have to deal with him" Cissy didn't like to be with Lucius willingly and to say the two were going to be living together soon was another thing.

Before she could roll her eyes Ephrem finished his sentence and it caused her to stop dead in her tracks. Was that going to be her life? Cissy looked at Ephrem and sighed before she turned to walk the other way, she cannot believe he just said that.

@Ephrem Rowle
Narcissa Black
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Being Rich
marital status :
Betrothed
face claim :
Dakota Fanning

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top