I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

lounge lizard ((dumonts))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colleen Dumont
fifth year

lounge lizard ((dumonts)) Empty lounge lizard ((dumonts))

Post by Colleen Dumont Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:37 pm

With all those old folks distracted with work talk, Colleen found herself the perfect opportunity to spike one of the more refined offerings before snatching away one of the glasses of wine waiting to be drank. Having a parent working for the Ministry meant that it was almost always necessary to show up and be ignored most of the time; they weren't the most sophisticated of attendees after all.

Colleen was walking around in a black dress that had cut-outs at the side. It might've been just borderline pushing the dress code. Shoving through a group of ambassadors, she returned to her siblings. She could hardly understand why they forced Margot to come. She was afraid of her own shadow!

"Pinot noir, my party people?" she inquired with a few laughs as she swayed her hand around almost spilling out the glass' content.

@Danny Dumont @Margot Dumont
Colleen Dumont
gif/image 1 :
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) Tumblr_pxlw6ciWqI1swkyypo1_400
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
half-blood
sexual orientation :
bisexual
student
marital status :
single
face claim :
cherie currie

Back to top Go down

Margot Dumont
fifth year

lounge lizard ((dumonts)) Empty Re: lounge lizard ((dumonts))

Post by Margot Dumont Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:18 pm

Mary didn't like knowing that she had to go to this Gala, there was going to be people there and that was not something she had wanted, she would make a total fool of herself. She was in a yellow simple dress that had a flower pattern around the top. Mary mostly kept her head down until she found her siblings.

Colleen looked to be drinking and about to spill the contents in her glass. "Whoa Coll, you okay?" She asked.

@Colleen Dumont
Margot Dumont
gif/image 1 :
lounge lizard ((dumonts)) Tumblr_inline_owyo8mmaY71u3u0uv_250
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Lily James

Back to top Go down

Danny Dumont
seventh year

Post by Danny Dumont Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:14 pm

Danny never felt like himself in formal attire; too neat, too strict, but his mother had demanded it, and after his father had chimed into the argument, there was no point in fighting it anymore. Having left his bow tie at home, he held up a last effort of provocation.

Keeping his youngest sister company, he chugged champagne and ate one appetizer followed by the other – both of which did not satisfy his taste buds or his hunger, but at least it made the evening feel like it flew by faster.

His other sister approached. “What an exquisite choice of beverage, how sophisticated of you, Miss Dumont”, Danny said to her, mocking the people around him. “Ahh, she’s fine, Mary. Bet she’s better now than ten minutes ago” – he was at least.

@Margot Dumont  @Colleen Dumont
Danny Dumont
alias :
titania is in the house
blood purity :
half-blood
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
student
marital status :
single
face claim :
paul simonon

Back to top Go down

Colleen Dumont
fifth year

Post by Colleen Dumont Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:25 pm

"I'm fiiiine, Mary. You're the one who isn't fine!" She hastily shoved the glass of pinot noir at her sister. "If you drink some of this, it might loosen you up!" Last thing Colleen wanted to deal with was Margot being a buzzkill at what was already a boring celebration.

Cackling at her brother's joke, Colleen did a badly executed curtsy that caused her to stumble down to the ground. Unsurprisingly, she laughed it off as she struggled to pull herself off of the carpet. "Y'know what'd be groovy? A fight! At least it wouldn't be a fuckin' snooze fest..."

@Margot Dumont @Danny Dumont
Colleen Dumont
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
half-blood
sexual orientation :
bisexual
student
marital status :
single
face claim :
cherie currie

Back to top Go down

Margot Dumont
fifth year

Post by Margot Dumont Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:19 pm

Margot was happy to know that her older brother was keeping her company, she ate and drank water, not fond of the liquid that was alcohol but who was she to complain right? At least her sister was having a blast.

Then Colleen began to slur her words. "I am only fifteen and I do not want my first time drinking to be on a boat surrounded by pigs" she said to her older sister, she heard of what happened at these things.

She drank her water and shook her head at her older siblings. "At least let me move before you both do that" Margot joked.

@Danny Dumont
@Colleen Dumont
Margot Dumont
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Lily James

Back to top Go down

Danny Dumont
seventh year

Post by Danny Dumont Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:51 pm

“You can’t even handle your liquor. How on earth do you want to handle a fight?” Danny rolled his eyes. He took his sister by the arm and helped her up from the carpet before she would draw more attention to herself. “And who would you even fight? Look around you, blondie: You’d get thrown out before you could throw the first punch.” He snipped her forehead. “And don’t get me started on those noodle arms of yours.”

“Let’s go on the deck. I need a smoke,” he said, tired of the event already, and took two glasses from a flying-by tray. He offered one to Mary and intended to keep the other one to himself – Colleen had enough.

@Margot Dumont  @Colleen Dumont
Danny Dumont
alias :
titania is in the house
blood purity :
half-blood
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
student
marital status :
single
face claim :
paul simonon

Back to top Go down

Colleen Dumont
fifth year

Post by Colleen Dumont Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Fifteen without a single sip of alcohol? Was she an actual European? "Never even drank the spiked punch? What's wrong with ya, Mary?" Colleen wondered how the hell they were sisters. Was something wrong in the gene pool? Was she switched at birth? At least Danny was Danny! Some sort of square-adjacent punk. Don't see too many punks in sports. "Who said I'd be the one throwin' hands?" Besides, if she were to instigate a fight, it'd be indirectly. It was more fun being a spectator than a victim.

She eyed the crowd and thought deeply as to what would be most likely to trigger an altercation. "Hey, Danny, how about you help me light some politician's toupee on fire?" Colleen asked. "Then we can go to the deck and not be considered persons of interest."

She had enough disciplinary run-ins back at Hogwarts.

@Margot Dumont @Danny Dumont
Colleen Dumont
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
half-blood
sexual orientation :
bisexual
student
marital status :
single
face claim :
cherie currie

Back to top Go down

Margot Dumont
fifth year

Post by Margot Dumont Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:40 pm

Mary couldn't help but grin at the arguments between her two older siblings, it was good to not be on the receiving end of her brother's wrath but she knew that Colleen could hold her own if she needed too which she was from the looks of it. Then the attention went to Margot.

"No I have not Colleen, its not wrong to not want alcohol or try it. Besides if I have to look like a goof like you're right now I can pretty much pass" Margot mentioned to her sister. Not wanting to offend her but also didn't want to try anything that was going to get her trashed and who knows what would happen.

When Danny offered her a glass she gave a smile to her brother before looking at her sister. "So you want to cause harm to a man's head? That's so nice of you" Mary responded as she sipped the drink slowly.

@Colleen Dumont
@Danny Dumont
Margot Dumont
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Lily James

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum