I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

it'll look like an accident (rosalie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barty Crouch Jr
fourth year

it'll look like an accident (rosalie) Empty it'll look like an accident (rosalie)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:45 am

Barty knew it was a bad decision as soon as he descended the steps from Diagon into Knockturn. This was suicide. Curiosity of the Dark Arts or not, there were all sorts of unsavoury types down this way: those who would definitely hurt teenagers, and those who would certainly target the son of the Minister.

It started off innocently enough. Although Severus was staying at the Crouch's house for Christmas break, he had told Severus that he wanted to come to Diagon himself so that he could get his present. Severus would be okay. It wasn't like anyone would bother him. His Dad was at work, his Mother was out doing shopping as well. Winky would make anything he wanted, if he got hungry - or thirsty - or just needed the company of a house elf...

Barty turned back the way he came, and quickly. The only thing was, his path was blocked by another. Looking up slowly, the fear in his expression turned to discontent. It was her. "Hmm. So it's you." Severus had told him all about the incident between them. His eye twitched slightly.

@Rosalie Prince
Barty Crouch Jr
gif/image 1 :
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) C7rkrx
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
Student
marital status :
Dating Severus
face claim :
Alex Lawther

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Prince
sixth year

it'll look like an accident (rosalie) Empty Re: it'll look like an accident (rosalie)

Post by Rosalie Prince Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:11 pm

Rosalie practically lived in Knockturn Alley, her family was here a lot and a lot of the witches and wizards knew her and were afraid of her grandparents which made them try to stay on their good side. Rosa bought some... things from one of the shop when she almost collided with another body and when she saw who it was she chuckled.

Now what were the odds here? "Yes, its me.. And its you.. in Knockturn Alley Crouch, how.. pleasant" oh if anyone spotted him he was a goner.

@"Barty Crouch Jr."
Rosalie Prince
gif/image 1 :
it'll look like an accident (rosalie) Tumblr_inline_pokzbffs4w1t9ndkh_1280
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Pureblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :