I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
The Morning After (Godfrey) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

The Morning After (Godfrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tobyn Van Doom
Adult

The Morning After (Godfrey) Empty The Morning After (Godfrey)

Post by Tobyn Van Doom Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:58 pm

Toby had a rough night the night before, it was a full moon and of course with him being a werewolf he made sure to put himself deep into the forest before the full moon so that no one got hurt by him. Toby is pretty sure that he has hurt no living soul but he did wake up in a pool of animal blood early in the morning. Toby of course once waking up on the dirt ground he made sure to apparate to his home where he took a hot and relaxing bath before getting settled into comfortable clothes before laying down.

Toby always was exhausted the day after a full moon and always made sure that he contacted his father to let him know he was okay but the tiredness clouded his mind and he totally forgot before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Tobyn Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
The Morning After (Godfrey) Tumblr_mvdw75BPSY1sejk9do3_540
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Auror
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

The Morning After (Godfrey) Empty Re: The Morning After (Godfrey)

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:43 pm

In the evening following the night of the full moon, Godfrey was always frantic to close up the shop and retreat upstairs to the living space. He tried his best to keep himself occupied so that he didn't worry about his son, staying up until the early hours of the morning just so he could receive an owl that he was safe and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. At three o'clock in the morning, he had fallen asleep in his armchair for a while, but woke with a start and began pacing about the kitchen.

Horrific images flooded his mind. What if he was hurt by someone? Was caught, was killed. Suddenly he found himself pulling on his dressing robe: intent on going out to the forest himself and searching for him. He couldn't contact the Ministry: they would have no sympathy for him, the poor boy! He had to do something!

Just when he was rummaging around getting things together, however, he heard a faint crack from the other room. Gazing through a gap in the door, he saw his son in the darkness. Relief washed over him and he thought of rushing to him, embracing him, but the boy was probably exhausted. Instead, he waited until he was asleep. When he heard him go into his room, he waited for a while until everything went quiet. Then he went inside of there, pulled up a chair quietly beside his bed, and stroked back his hair.

It must have been a combination of relief and happiness to see him back there in one piece, but he started to weep - seeing him there, human, whole and perfectly well. After the tears came the exhaustion of his own, and he fell asleep in the chair until the sun rose in the morning.

When he woke, again with a start, he was immedately reminded of the situation the night before and leant over him. Although he should be opening up the shop fairly soon, it wasn't in his priorities. He had to make sure Tobyn was okay - that he was fed properly, and was back to his usual self.

"Tobyn," he whispered, touching his arm. Slowly, gently, he wanted to rouse him.

@Tobyn Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
The Morning After (Godfrey) GbEHl2
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Tobyn Van Doom
Adult

Post by Tobyn Van Doom Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:30 pm

Toby had never meant to make his father worry when it came to him going out into the woods to transition. Toby never wanted his father to be near him in those moments, never once did he want to hurt his gracious father who meant the absolute world to him. Toby was very important to his dad and he knew that.

While he was deep in sleep and sprawled across his bed he felt his father and it wasn't long until he heard his voice and Toby cracked open his eyes and looked up at him. Then he remembered and jumped up exhausted and sat on the bed running a hand through his hair. "Dad, I am so sorry! I forgot to owl" Toby apologized to his old man.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Tobyn Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Auror
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:43 am

"It's okay! Calm yourself now. It's okay..."

He touched his arm gently to settle him. Seeing him sit upright like that so suddenly concerned him: he didn't want Tobyn getting too worked up today when he should be concentrating on recovery.

"Don't worry about it. You're here now, safe, and that's all what matters." Godfrey gave his son a weak smile. Although he was safe, Godfrey was still worried about him. "Are you hungry at all? Thirsty? I could whip you up something quickly, but you really don't have to get out of bed. Just lie back and let your old Dad fuss over you for a bit." A brighter smile graced his features that time. It wasn't every day that Godfrey got to care for his child in such a way.

@Tobyn Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Tobyn Van Doom
Adult

Post by Tobyn Van Doom Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Toby slowly calmed down knowing that his father was not upset with him. It was hard for Toby to get his father upset since he was such a great father and always took his job seriously, but now it just meant a whole lot more.

Toby nodded to his father as he gave him a small grin. "I really am sorry, I know since you found out about me being attacked and turned it hasn't been easy on you" it made him upset because he didn't want to hurt his father but his father was supportive. When it came to him being hungry he couldn't help but grin, his father was definitely his favorite person in the entire world, he was always there for Toby. "I'll take whatever you're in the mood to make, I'll lay here" Toby said as he got under his blankets.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Tobyn Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Auror
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:13 am

"..."

Godfrey looked away from him briefly, but was trying his best to smile.

"All right. It won't be long." Patting his hand lightly, Godfrey turned and exited the room to the kitchen. It was only then that his face fell to the worry inside of him. There were so many things that he worried about concerning his son, and it wasn't just the usual 'being a Dad' stuff. He worried about his affliction; about his pain and about the secrecy of it. Would the Ministry find out? Would he lose his job? Would he be hurt during his job anyway? The only thing that kept his mind distracted was everything to do with the shop, but even then he struggled keeping up appearances to customers.

He put some breakfast on to cook in a pan. He thought Tobyn must have been hungry, so he cooked plenty of eggs and bacon for him, as well as stacks of toast. When it was ready, he put it all on a large tray and took it into Tobyn's room, with a cup of tea and juice.

Placing it carefully on the table beside him, Godfrey sat down again. "There we are, son," he said, smiling at him, "Did you fall into any particular trouble?" He tried not to sound nervous, but it hadn't worked.

@Tobyn Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Tobyn Van Doom
Adult

Post by Tobyn Van Doom Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:47 pm

Toby felt horrible for even remotely bringing up that terrible night. The night Toby was walking home from work during a full moon of course and had been attacked, Toby doesn't remember who found him but he does remember waking up in St. Mungos with his father by his bed side, it had broke his heart to picture his father worrying about him and trying to make sense if he had to bury his first born or not. Toby looked down at the bed briefly before looking back up at his dad. "Sounds good" Toby responded as he watched his father retreat. Keeping this secret was tough and hard on Toby and he couldn't imagine what his dad was going through having to do the same.

Toby laid there looking at the ceiling as he smelled his father's cooking. It was making him hungry and he couldn't wait to chow down on it, his father was a good cook when he did cook. So when his father came back in a little bit later with a tray, he was so thankful to feed himself. He grabbed a piece of toast and took a bite of it first.

"Thank you" he said to his father, he took some bacon of the plate and put some in his mouth before looking at his father. Trying to remember what he went through he shook his head. "I don't think so, I was dirty from the woods ground but I was fine other then that" Toby answered. "How is the shop?" He asked.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Tobyn Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Auror
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:16 am

Godfrey looked forlorn. He felt the tears swell up in his eyes before he could swallow them down, and uttered a small sob. "I-I'm sorry..." he blubbered, trying his hardest to steady his voice and control the sudden onslaught of tears. Taking up a napkin from Tobyn's tray, he immediately pressed it to his eyes and wiped his nose, and finally he got control of them. "It's all just such a worry all this," his voice was still slightly cracked as he went on: "Not only about h-how painful it is for you and how you suffer physically, but how you must be suffering internally as well. If the Ministry were to find out of your affliction, and th-they must already be suspicious of it..."

He dabbed the tears as and when they rolled out. It seemed he was struggling to hold them back after all.

"As much as I worry about your job, I am so proud of you, and I really want you to do well. You're such a talented wizard. But for it to be taken from you just because of their prejudices..."

A small sob came from him once more, and this time he couldn't hold it back. He hid his face in his hands, apologising over and over, not wanting Tobyn to have to deal with a Father who couldn't keep it together for him.

@Tobyn Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Tobyn Van Doom
Adult

Post by Tobyn Van Doom Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:05 pm

Toby had practically inhaled half of his breakfast when his father started to crack. Toby sighed as he put the last piece of bacon down as he got up and hugged his father, making sure not to hold him too tight but tight enough. "Dad this is nothing to worry about the pain of when I turn, that will get easier with time I am sure of it. None of this was your fault dad, I am sorry this is probably a lot for you and I am so sorry. I am so sorry that I didn't think that night and that I got attacked. I am so sorry that I worried you when I was unconscious all that time. I am just sorry" Toby teared up a bit. He knew his father could handle only so much.

"Dad, I promise I am trying my best to keep this all a secret, I don't know if they suspect anything but the moment they start to I will quit" even if this was his dream job. Toby just continued to hug him.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Tobyn Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Auror
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top