I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

Sugar Plum (Godfrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmeline Van Doom
sixth year

Sugar Plum (Godfrey) Empty Sugar Plum (Godfrey)

Post by Emmeline Van Doom Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Even though she had some good friends she also didn't want to spend every single waking moment with them when she sees them all of the time at Hogwarts, plus she was trying to avoid Cheryl Vexmoor who swore she needed a makeover. Emmy doesn't know how many times she has to dumb it down for her, there was nothing that needed to be fixed about her, she was perfectly capable of doing things herself and being who she was supposed to be and what not. Walking into Honeydukes where her father worked, plus it would be a safe place since she doubts Cheryl would look for her there.

She looked around and didn't see him at first, politely giving a wave to her father's employees who knew her when she saw her dad. Walking up behind him and putting her arm around him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Emmeline Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) 3b12bf5248e089933c815602db4ddf92
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Katherine McNamara

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

Sugar Plum (Godfrey) Empty Re: Sugar Plum (Godfrey)

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:54 am

While the other employees took care of the busy Christmas sales, Godfrey had retreated to the storage room where he'd set up his cauldrons. He was already thinking Valentine's Day now. Retailers had to be one step ahead of the game at all times, and he was actually one of the ones that lagged behind. Zonko's probably already had their new stock for next August in their store rooms. Now he was stirring something over a low heat that didn't resemble anything!

Sighing, he was about to give up, when someone snuck up behind him. "Oh!" he cried in surprise, then chuckled, seeing the familiar strawberry blonde hair. "Emmy! I wasn't expecting you here! How lovely!" His mood was already improving by the sight of her. However, as he beamed away at her, something smelt like it was burning.

"Oh fudge." He turned back to the cauldron and stirred the sticky, half-burnt mess inside of there disappointedly. "Well. I don't think it would have closely resembled what I had in mind anyway. No matter." He used the vanishment spell to get rid of the mess, and sighed again. "I think I've come across a creative slump, Em..."

@Emmeline Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) GbEHl2
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Emmeline Van Doom
sixth year

Post by Emmeline Van Doom Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:24 am

Emmy couldn't help but laugh when she scared her poor old father, it was highly amusing and adorable. She had no idea why he was still single but then again he was always giving his attention to Toby or her, so did she honestly want to take his happiness away? "Sorry dad" she said with a slight chuckle. "Well it was either here or being surrounded by a stalker girl from school" plus she missed seeing her father's face. "How's Toby?" Emmy hasn't seen him since she went to school.

Emmy watched as her father tried to save whatever he was brewing but it didn't work and he had to vanish it. She felt sorry for him at times since his mind was always stuck on his children that his creativity wasn't where it should be. "Sorry I took your mind off of that, but as for your creativity.. its in there somewhere" she encouraged.

@Godfrey Van Doom
Emmeline Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Katherine McNamara

Back to top Go down

Godfrey Van Doom
Adult

Post by Godfrey Van Doom Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:25 am

"No, no, no, sweetheart - it wasn't you! You're absolutely right. Creativity just comes and goes sometimes, like the good weather." He chuckled a little. Seeing her face brightened his day, but he didn't want to always be embarrassing her by admitting to that. She was a teenage girl after all, she had friends and a social life; having her old Dad mollycoddling her all the time must be embarrassing.

"Toby is..." He hesitated slightly, recalling last week's incident with his transformation. "He's well. He's at work, so he won't be home until evening. You should get back to school before that, though. I don't want you getting in trouble..."

Although it sounded as though trouble was already waiting for her on return...

"I'm sorry - I thought I'd misheard you the first time. Did you say there was a stalker girl?" At least it wasn't a boy, but he seemed worried about it nonetheless.

@Emmeline Van Doom
Godfrey Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
Sugar Plum (Godfrey) GbEHl2
alias :
Violet
blood purity :
Half-Blood
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Honeydukes Owner
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Michael Sheen

Back to top Go down

Emmeline Van Doom
sixth year

Post by Emmeline Van Doom Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:21 pm

"Its okay, I am sure it will come back to you dad, it always does. You run this shop with ease even if at times you lose your train of thought" she appreciated this man and she did understand that sometimes he has off days as does she. He gave her everything he could, he was generous.

Emmy knew that her father was protective of Toby and protective of her, he always had a tendency of worrying but more about Toby since of his condition. "Well Toby works his butt off and as for me I promise I will be going back to school before curfew is up" she reassured her old man.

Oh yeah! She forgot to tell him about Cheryl! "Yes, this girl Cheryl, she is nuts. She literally tries to give me a makeover every single time. Its bloody annoying" what was wrong with the way she dressed?

@Godfrey Van Doom
Emmeline Van Doom
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Halfblood
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Katherine McNamara

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top