I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knox Loxias
seventh year

The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) Empty The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)

Post by Knox Loxias Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Knox has been at Hogwarts for three months now, he had transferred in September from Durmstrang after the rule of no more Muggleborns, he knew some of his old friends had to transfer as well but they didn't transfer to Hogwarts. It was like being a first year all over again, he was at a new environment and was practically thrown to the snakes (pun intended). Knox and his siblings barely saw one another and when they did it was brief and time consuming. He didn't want to keep them from his friends and vice versa, some of Knox's new found friends were off doing who knows what and he decided to stop by the Black Lake.

A place he liked to come for some reason when he wanted to get away from the school for a bit. Nothing wrong with wanting to stay to himself at times. Knox arrived and since there was no one there he went to the dock and took a seat, looking out into the view.

@"Antolio Zabini"
Knox Loxias
gif/image 1 :
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) Luke-baines-jonathan-morgenstern
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Luke Baines

Back to top Go down

Anatolio Zabini
seventh year

The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) Empty Re: The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)

Post by Anatolio Zabini Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Anatolio was making his way to the lake surprisingly sober for once. His pals were at their last quidditch practice before break, and he wanted to save some of the best substances in his stash for the train ride to King's Cross. He didn't know any better way to spend his time. It wouldn't be very Tolio of him to start acting like a geek by studying. This was the term to party!

Spotting a dude on the dock, he approached him.

"Hey, man, what are you so mellow about?" Anatolio asked only for his face to immediately sour when he realized the guy in question was a filthy mudblood.

@Knox Loxias
Anatolio Zabini
gif/image 1 :
The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) Tumblr_oqlm1v755j1rldhmro2_1280
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
pureblood
sexual orientation :
?
student
marital status :
high on life
face claim :
jermaine jackson

Back to top Go down

Knox Loxias
seventh year

The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio) Empty Re: The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)

Post by Knox Loxias Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:50 pm

Knox had sat there not paying attention much for the noises around him. Looking at how the sun danced on top of the water was pretty cool and breath taking. He could only imagine what it would look like here when the sun goes down and the moon goes up. He heard a voice and looked behind him to see a Slytherin. Great, one bad perk of going here.

"I like the scenery" was all he said as he looked back out to the water.

@Anatolio Zabini
Knox Loxias
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Luke Baines

Back to top Go down

Anatolio Zabini
seventh year

Post by Anatolio Zabini Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:51 pm

He crossed his arms. That mudblood was hella lucky that Anatolio wasn't one to have solo mudblood bashing sessions; it was always at its most entertaining with his friends around.

"Man, they let anybody into Hogwarts nowadays. It just kills the vibes! If I had a mood ring on right now, it'd be as red as your blood! Beat you to a bloody pulp red!"

For emphasis, he held out his fist and began pounding it into the air. The pounding swerved a bit too passionately.

@Knox Loxias
Anatolio Zabini
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
pureblood
sexual orientation :
?
student
marital status :
high on life
face claim :
jermaine jackson

Back to top Go down

Knox Loxias
seventh year

Post by Knox Loxias Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:14 am

And there it was, Knox was not someone who liked to be petty and argue but he was also not going to let some drunk Pureblood walk all over him either. Knox was not a dumb one but he also knew when to pick and choose his battles. "You should know, they let you in here.. Also this is not the pub so you can go now" Knox responded to him, he stood up now in case he needed too.

@Anatolio Zabini
Knox Loxias
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Luke Baines

Back to top Go down

Anatolio Zabini
seventh year

Post by Anatolio Zabini Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:36 am

"I'm allowed here, ya mudbloodflake!" He heard a lot about this undeserved transfer from Finn. Why was that old git Dumbledore in charge? All of his decisions has caused Salazar Slytherin to roll in his grave! "I'm not goin' anywhere!"

Anatolio gave Knox a dark look as he crossed his arms.

@Knox Loxias
Anatolio Zabini
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
pureblood
sexual orientation :
?
student
marital status :
high on life
face claim :
jermaine jackson

Back to top Go down

Knox Loxias
seventh year

Post by Knox Loxias Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:13 pm

"Well that makes two of us snake" there was one thing his older brother always told him, never ever let someone walk all over you. Knox was holding his ground as well. "Well neither am I" he responded.

@Anatolio Zabini
Knox Loxias
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Luke Baines

Back to top Go down

Anatolio Zabini
seventh year

Post by Anatolio Zabini Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:00 pm

"Go back to where you come from, mudblood! If I was in charge, every mudblood would be permanently expelled!"

Anatolio moved closer to Knox with both of his fists up.

@Knox Loxias
Anatolio Zabini
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
pureblood
sexual orientation :
?
student
marital status :
high on life
face claim :
jermaine jackson

Back to top Go down

Knox Loxias
seventh year

Post by Knox Loxias Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:48 pm

"You see I would but since my presence is bothering you so much, I don't believe I will" usually Knox walked away from this type of treatment not wanting to hear or deal with it but the fact that this Slytherin was literally standing with his fists up it was kind of sad really. Knox came here to get a chance to see the scenery not deal with pathetic drunken Slytherins.

@Anatolio Zabini
Knox Loxias
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
Student
marital status :
Single
face claim :
Luke Baines

Back to top Go down

Anatolio Zabini
seventh year

Post by Anatolio Zabini Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm

If there was one thing he hated more than mudbloods, it was a mudblood that didn't know his place.

"Are ya gonna fight, snowman? Show me what you got, mudblood!"

Might as well fight if nobody's around for a good ol' mudblood bash.

@Knox Loxias
Anatolio Zabini
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
pureblood
sexual orientation :
?
student
marital status :
high on life
face claim :
jermaine jackson

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top