I forgot my password

Switch user

Latest topics
» Maricela Prince
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm by Maricela Prince

» The Slytherin and The Ravenclaw (Antolio)
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm by Anatolio Zabini

» I'm Always Here (Petros)
Long Time (Irvine) EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:44 pm by Petros Burke

» bubble gum world
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 am by Cheryl Vexmoor

» out of the blue ((tobyn))
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm by Amelia Bones

» Long Time (Irvine)
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am by Irvine Abbey

» Um.. What is this? (Cheryl)
Long Time (Irvine) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» reet petite ((echo))
Long Time (Irvine) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm by Cheryl Vexmoor

» Not What I Wanted (Jeremy)
Long Time (Irvine) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm by Theodora Burke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:37 am

Long Time (Irvine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Long Time (Irvine) Empty Long Time (Irvine)

Post by Kane Ordore Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Kane had sent an owl to his former bandmate and friend, after the band had broken up Kane tried to stay in touch with his friends but of course two of them decided to go off on their own and that left Kane and Irvine to themselves. Kane had to work to find a new job but with him being a werewolf it was kind of difficult, thankfully he still had money from the band and when they rose to fame before it soon died out. Eventually he would find something but that would not be today as he sat at the bar and waited for his bandmate to arrive.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
Long Time (Irvine) Tumblr_inline_o0peokdhWO1t8bm8b_500
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Long Time (Irvine) Empty Re: Long Time (Irvine)

Post by Irvine Abbey Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:15 pm

Irvine had temporarily moved back in with his parents since the band broke up. In a way, being back with them felt relieving; he simply had no idea what he would do with all that space in such a mansion. He would have to go hunting for a flat soon. Although he enjoyed the financial perks of fame, he felt zero need to have personal assistants, chefs, maids, anything of that sort. He was fine taking care of household tasks himself.

He was happy to have heard from Kane, so he accepted the invitation to meet up for drinks. It was good that he was still on friendly terms with at least one member of the band. Then again, it did help that he was the one that found him just in time during one full moon. Who knows how differently things could've gone had he not been his usual worrywart self.

Entering the Leaky Cauldron, he made his way to the bar as quickly as possible to try and avoid as much publicity as possible. "Hey, Kane. It's good to see you!"

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
Long Time (Irvine) JitteryGlumEnglishsetter-max-1mb
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:24 pm

Kane made it through four firewhiskeys before he heard the familiar voice of his buddy Irvine. It was nice to see him in these times, to at least be in contact with someone from a good time in his life was a good thing. His parents thought so as well, encouraging him not take any relationship for granted.

"Hey Irvine, its good to see you as well, how has it been for you?" He asked.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:20 pm

"It's been all right. I'm living with my folks again as I figure out my next step. I plan on using some of the money I saved from touring for a nice flat. I don't need anything too fancy." After all, why have a whole mansion he can't handle on his own? "Feels nice to not have to worry about promoting, right? I don't think I saw you at the gala. You didn't miss a lot."

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:48 pm

"That sucks you live with them again but thankfully you're going out and trying to get your own place. Do you know what you plan to do career wise?" Kane wasn't sure if he was going to go back into music or try something completely different. "Promoting wasn't too horrible, I met a lot of good looking people during those and as for the gala I didn't want to have to be on a boat with people who could probably smell me" Kane answered.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:10 pm

Irvine briefly turned away to order a butterbeer; he preferred to keep it simple in such a casual setting. "I plan on getting work as a session musician. It'd be fascinating how many people would be able to recognize my guitar work without reading the liner notes!"

"Ah, true. It was fairly uneventful though some of the sweets were nice. I left early as I opted to not spend the night on the boat."

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:46 pm

Kane thought it was an interesting career for Irvine considering the two of them had their chance at fame and it had lasted for a good hot minute before it was just too much. "Make sure to tell your students that fame is not all that its hyped up to be, it comes with consequences" he told Irvine even if the other man knew.

"Doesn't surprise me that the party wasn't that eventful, it was also another reason why I didn't go but the main reason was because.. you know" he said to his friend.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:53 pm

"I don't think being a session musician involves getting a teaching degree," he quipped chuckling. "But I'll make sure to tell my future colleagues that."

Once Irvine received his drink, he took a sip of it and scrunched his head processing the taste. He had forgotten how sweet butterbeer could be. "Yeah, I understand. The Honeydukes owner provided sweets which were delicious. Otherwise, it was mainly Ministry people talking to each other."

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:54 pm

"Well you never know, doesn't Hogwarts have a music class or something? Or does that not exist there?" Kane swore they had one but then again when he had attended he happily picked anywhere to practice music.

He took another sip of his firewhiskey before he nodded to his friend about the party. He was pretty glad that he hadn't gone. "Well at least the owner brought the good stuff right?" Kane asked, sweets were always a good way to go.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 pm

He nodded. 'There was one on the class sign-ups from what I recall..." Irvine pursed his lips as he felt the sickeningly sweet butterbeer go through his body. "I don't think a lot of our peers took it however." A few were in the frog choir, but that was an extra-curricular.

"The fondant fancies were delicious! He incorporated rosewater into the fondant which made it more palatable. It was interesting to taste. If I had thought about it, I would've saved some to give to you." At least there was one thing he could use his celebrity for. "Have you heard from them or are they still playing the silent treatment?"

Others at the bar were smoking, or at least holding a cigarette, and it made him feel slightly out of place.

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 am

"I thought so and as for peers taking it it doesn't matter, it just takes one student to sign up and then the rest would follow. Who would be better for the job other then you? You're a great musician and if you ask me to repeat myself after tonight I will blame it on the alcohol talking" Kane half teased the last part. In the beginning he used to make a lot of fun of Irvine for always getting on his case about sleeping around and how his dick might fall off but at the end of the day the two were friends.

Kane couldn't help but laugh at the sugar tooth his bandmate had. "Please I know you have a sugar tooth so I don't take it offensive when you eat it all" he said to his friend. Kane finished his drink before asking for another one, a question like that required the good stuff. "The last time I actually cared to look, the two were getting ready to start a new band. I have not talked to them personally because they're still playing the silent treatment but they had been searching for new talent" Kane answered his friend's question.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:05 am

Was Kane trying to convince him to become a professor of all things so soon after the disbandment? What about the crazed fangirls that'd sign up just because he was part of the band? What if they drive him insane before the first week of classes finished? "I don't know if I have the chops to be a professor, especially when I've dealt with whirlwind fame before leaving Hogwarts. It wasn't that long ago!" Yet the years quickly moved by. How qualified would he be for such a position? Irvine had been tapping the bar with his fingers mindlessly. There was a lot of thinking he'd have to do.

"You say that when I can hardly tolerate butterbeer!" Irvine retorted. Maybe he should've just stuck with his usual fruit-infused water. It adds another layer of flavor than being numbingly sugary; there was such thing as too sweet. "I should've realized this whole time that we were disposable. I suppose they considered us to be model muggleborns to show just how accepting they were..." The mere thought of it felt more sickening than explicit bigotry. It was nefarious.

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:53 pm

Kane couldn't help but roll his eyes as he took another drink of his whiskey and looked at his friend once more. "Irv, if anyone could handle that shit it would be you. You have always been overly serious and dealing with fans wouldn't be a horrible thing. At least you know your class won't be boring, plus who says a former student cannot become a professor?" Kane asked, some of the professors at Hogwarts were former students.

"Dude, the fact that you cannot handle something that delicious means there is something seriously wrong with you, but then again you can barely handle me but that is a different topic" Kane has tried to get with Irvine in the past for a quick hook up but never was the bait taken. Finishing off his drink as he sighed. "Its their loss, we were fantastic, just because they barely wore clothes doesn't make them better then us. We actually are going places.. well you are, there really isn't hope for me right now" Kane knew that once word got out about his new found species, his life would never be the same which is also why he was finding it hard to find work.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:51 am

"You'd be hard-pressed to find a Hogwarts professor that didn't attend Hogwarts," stated Irvine only to then ask the bartender for a water with lemon. "I'm just worried, though. Couldn't you imagine the headlines? It'd open me up to easy stalking!"

He was too boring to stalk.

Irvine swiveled to Kane's side of his barstool as he took a sip of the fresh lemon-water. Scrumptious as always! "Yes, a very different topic I'd rather not talk about here!" From a young age, he was always more prudish than others in his age group; he was content with not engaging in as many practices that'd be considered normal for a typical rock star. "Don't say that about yourself, Kane! We were all in Ravenclaw, I have faith that you'll figure out something."

It would be difficult, but he was sure the tides would change with time. After all, Irvine had seen plenty of gay rights movements pop up over the past few years in the muggle world.

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:21 am

Kane couldn't help but chuckle at his friend, of course he was going to find fault in this but that was okay right? "I mean it would make the haters find amusement in this but then again a lot of people teach at Hogwarts so its not really stalking" Kane would NEVER become a Professor, ever.

Kane chuckled some more, his friend was easy to embarrass which was the perk of being so blunt and lose. "You're so easy" Kane chuckled some more. But the chuckling stopped as he took a sip of his drink. "Yes you're right we were all in Ravenclaw but we're all not werewolves okay.. I was ambushed walking home" Kane didn't have many options.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:41 pm

"What if they follow me to the men's room? That is, by definition, stalking! Am I supposed to give every crazed fangirl detention? What kind of punishment would they receive in detention?" It didn't take Irvine very long to began fretting over every potential scenario that came to mind. That habit followed him around his entire musical career that it was miraculous that he didn't find ways to numb it. "You know I was only in detention once or twice my entire time at Hogwarts!" He was never much one to cause trouble. He preferred following rules and behavior orderly. Of course, that didn't stop him from not being selected for prefect.

Irvine pressed his palm to Kane's mouth to try and quiet him down. "You don't know if there's any hunters around here," he whispered frightfully.

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:39 pm

"Now I just think you're thinking too much into this, I doubt it would be that bad and even if you give detention I doubt you'd be the one who is in charge of said detention. For all we know they could get fed up and bored with you quickly" Kane tried to see some side of brightside. When it came to him being in detention Kane grinned. "I was in there more times then that, my last time being in detention was my favorite" Oh Kane would remember that.

Kane was a little shocked but then he forgot and nodded. "I honestly forgot about those suckers" Kane sighed.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:20 pm

It would be ideal if they got bored of him quickly... The image given to him by management made him appear wilder than he was away from the spotlight. "What happened in your last detention..?" Actually, he didn't want to find out. Not in this pub anyway. Shaking his head, Irvine muttered, "Nevermind."

"How's your folks?"

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:38 pm

Kane looked to Irvine and wondered if he really wanted to know. If he did then of course he would happily tell Irvine but if he didn't want to know then Kane would say nothing. "Really want to know?" He asked.

"They're good, wondering how I am going to find a job" Kane said to his friend.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:17 am

"If you must tell me, wait until we're not in public. I'd hate to be an accessory to you garnering more headlines in the tabloids..."

Irvine would be happy if he never got to see the face of Fairuza Oddpick ever again; she came too strongly on him, and he loathed it. Why couldn't she accept his lack of interest in her? "In the magical world, at least, your name will assist some. You just need to find something that'll allow you to lay low when needed."

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Kane Ordore
Adult

Post by Kane Ordore Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:27 pm

"Fine, I will wait until we're not in public to tell you but you act like I committed a crime or something, its not horrible" Irvine was always so... old. Well not old but he was old school with a lot of things.

There was no way he was going to find something that will help him lay low. He was not the one who liked to lay low but now he had to relearn everything. "You're right but those are the jobs that are boring and stupid" he said with a groan. He didn't want to be a shop worker.

@Irvine Abbey
Kane Ordore
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Darklina
blood purity :
Muggleborn
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
Former Drummer
marital status :
Its Complicated
face claim :
BooBoo Stewart

Back to top Go down

Irvine Abbey
Adult

Post by Irvine Abbey Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am

Not horrible? At the very least, it had to be something embarrassing enough to have been kept mum for years! Irvine knew he needed to calm down, but it was difficult for him to not worry about his friend in any imaginable way!

"I meant that maybe you could pursue one of your other hobbies. As long as you don't throw away your band money, you could sustain yourself..."

@Kane Ordore
Irvine Abbey
gif/image 1 :
alias :
Xaria
blood purity :
muggleborn
sexual orientation :
homosexual
musician
marital status :
single
face claim :
ola salo

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top